Supermarket Price Tag 2.1" e-paper screen ESL System Electronic Shelf Label
Electronic shelf label system, is a kind of placed on she es, can replace the traditional paper price tag electronic display system, each electronic shelf label (hereinafter referred to as "ESL") via a wireless network connected to the stores to a computer database, and to display the latest commodity prices through the ESL. ESL successfully she es into the computer program, get rid of the manual replacement price tag, realized the consistency between the price of the checkout counter and she es.
Electronic shelf label system consists of a wireless base station, tag, wireless barcode scanner, ESL software and ESL server and other components.
How it works
- In the beginning, electronic shelf label system installed in the computer.
- Then, your system will stand for binding sends wireless signals.
- You need to enter your store product information. You can then use handheld reader binding products and labels, or you can do this in the system.
- By manipulating the tagging system, you can update or change information about products. And around the base station sends the information to your label.
1. Change all the prices in 2~3 minutes
2. Long living battery (5 years)
3. HD E-ink display (EPD)
5. Variety of size for display
6. Save Costs
7. Installation and operation is simple, plug and play
8. 433/868/915MHZ Frequency
9. Price info, data and POS machines fully synchronized
10. One station could control 1000 E-tags
Q1: How many part of the ESL system ?
A: 1)Electronic shelf labels
Q2: How many E-labels that the Station could control?
Q3: How far is it of the base station signal coverage?
A: A circle with a radius of 25m, almost 1000m2.